News / Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
Shipping association Bimco is predicting a gloomy outlook for the liner industry, with weak demand ...
News / CMA CGM hopes new mega-boxship bow design will be on the nose for economy
A steel cutting ceremony took place in China last week on the hulls of the ...
Recommends / Nine out of ten US-bound containers are uninsured
As marine cargo insurers fret about massive claims they could face from an ULCV casualty, ...
Recommends / Bigger ships threaten Portland’s container export prospects
Portland captures in microcosm the impact of increasingly large containerships on ports throughout the world. ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 2. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 3. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
- 5. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen