News / Alibaba signs up and gives port community's eB/L initiative a boost
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba is set to deepen its cooperation with the port community, signing ...
News / DP World completes purchase of majority stake in TIS box terminal in Yuzhny
Dubai’s DP World has completed its acquisition of a 51% stake in TIS Container Terminal ...
News / Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
A Ukrainian court has ordered the seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s, alleging that the Russian ...
News / Heavy snow and staff shortages freeze cargo operations at Kiev's airport
Boryspil Airport in Kiev has reopened for cargo and mail today after a 10-day embargo ...
Recommends / Ukraine prosecutes Russian firms for falsifying An-124 maintenance
A Volga-Dnepr subsidiary is facing criminal charges in Ukraine over claims it falsified the airworthiness ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking