News / Heavy snow and staff shortages freeze cargo operations at Kiev's airport
Boryspil Airport in Kiev has reopened for cargo and mail today after a 10-day embargo ...
Recommends / Ukraine prosecutes Russian firms for falsifying An-124 maintenance
A Volga-Dnepr subsidiary is facing criminal charges in Ukraine over claims it falsified the airworthiness ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 3.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. email@example.com on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms