Smart containers Headlines
Comment / Smart players using smart container solutions will gain valuable, shareable data
This article is a follow-up to two earlier pieces, produced largely by the same authors, ...
News / 'Smart' container fleet set to increase tenfold over next five years
The number of smart containers in the world’s box fleet could increase tenfold over the ...
News / CMA CGM set to equip 50,000 containers with digital tracking
CMA CGM is increasing its digital solutions with the purchase of 50,000 container trackers from ...
News / Sensors, 'grey boxes' and opportunities in an age where 'data is the new container'
With free trade under threat and globalisation slowing, terminal operator DP World plans to give ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 5.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag