TPM 2019 Headlines
News / More interoperability needed as smart containers begin to make their mark
More shipper engagement with carriers offering smart containers is required. This would bring down the cost ...
News / 'Leaving Chinese factories to source elsewhere will hit your speed to market'
Apparel manufacturers and brands looking to diversify their sourcing from China are likely to be ...
News / Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
Freight forwarders offering supply chain solutions to shippers should have nothing to fear from Maersk’s ...
News / Fury at carrier demurrage and detention fees – 'profiting from port congestion'
Shippers and BCOs at the JOC TPM Conference in Long Beach this week are almost ...
News / Walmart online volume forecaster brings 10% improvement in on-time delivery
A new portal, developed by US retailer Walmart with freight forwarder Expeditors to deliver forecasted ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd chief stays bullish on growth and clawing back extra fuel costs
Hapag-Lloyd’s chief executive, Ralph Habben Jansen, is more optimistic about the outlook for container shipping ...
News / Shippers must share the financial impact on carriers of IMO 2020 compliance
The implications for carriers and BCOs of the IMO low-sulphur regulations that come into force ...
News / Service quality not technology will determine which carrier wins the business
Despite being a founding member of a group of leading shipping lines that have formed ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 5.Supply chain radar: With AP Møller-Maersk, trust has gone out of the window
- 1. Alex Lennane on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 2. George on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices