Internet of Things Headlines
Forbes: what’s ahead for supply chain executives in 2019?
FORBES reports: “climate change will drive innovation” just as “BRICS countries become more strategic” and ...
News / Reforming container operations the main focus as K Line enters centenary year
The president of Japanese carrier K Line has warned employees that increasing trade protectionism is ...
News / Tomorrow's world looms as supply chains plug in to the Internet of Things
The push for the use of IoT solutions in logistics is gaining momentum, as operators ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
Recommends / Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
First blockchain, now blocklet. Nevada-based start-up Filament is beta-testing a microchip that can communicate and ...
Recommends / Predictive logistics reaches beyond supply chain visibility
This piece from Tech Target analyses the emerging predictive logistics trends in the supply chain ...
News / DHL Supply Chain and Huawei opt for IoT to boost automotive manufacturing efficiency
DHL Supply Chain has teamed up with Chinese tech giant Huawei Technologies to launch an ...
Recommends / Hyundai Merchant Marine completes first blockchain voyage
Hyundai Merchant Marine has completed a pilot voyage using blockchain technology. Setting out from Busan ...
Recommends / AIS meets the IoT
Every cargo ship now has to have an automatic identification system (AIS), which allow it to ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you