News / Delta and Cathay race to offer end-to-end tracking for air cargo customers
Air freight customers will soon be able to track shipments from warehouse to destination using ...
News / Cathay Pacific moves into the blockchain era with ULD tracking
Cathay Pacific is the latest transport company to take advantage of the benefits of blockchain ...
People / Benoit Dumont succeeds Ludwig Bertsch at the helm of Unilode
Today sees the departure of Unilode Aviation Solution president and chief executive Ludwig Bertsch after a ...
People / Benoit Dumont to be new CEO at Unilode
Unilode Aviation Solutions has appointed Benoit Dumont (pictured above) as its new chief executive. Mr Dumont’s ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'