News / Hawaiian Air and JAL ready to join forces in the cargo business
Japan Airlines (JAL) and Hawaiian Airlines (HA) are planning to work together in the cargo ...
News / Air cargo slowdown puts a dent in Etihad financial performance for 2016
Etihad has announced a fairly significant loss for full-year 2016, of $1.87bn. However, the carrier also ...
People / 'Aloha Air Canada' as Tim Strauss is set to replace cargo chief Lise-Marie Turpin
The search for a replacement for Lise-Marie Turpin, well-respected cargo chief of Air Canada, has ...
Recommends / US cargo airlines accuse majors of jeopardising Open Skies
US legacy carriers, in the guise of the Partnership for Open and Fair Skies, are set ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 5.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules