Climate Change Headlines
News / Decarbonisation and greener fuel now looming large on shipping's radar
Decarbonisation is now the second most important issue for the shipping industry, according to a ...
News / Macron claims slow-steaming the best way to cut box ship emissions
President Emmanuel Macron chose this week’s G7 summit to reaffirm France’s commitment to slow-steaming as ...
News / The industry must collaborate and take action to address climate change
Industry must take the lead in addressing the pending climate catastrophe, with “the earth unable ...
Forbes: what’s ahead for supply chain executives in 2019?
FORBES reports: “climate change will drive innovation” just as “BRICS countries become more strategic” and ...
News / IMO 'kills remaining hopes for requiring the building of more efficient containerships'
Efforts to decarbonise the shipping sector have taken a step back after the IMO overturned ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'