Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Headlines
Recommends / The extra mile: preparing a supply chain for a Covid-19 vaccine
It has become increasingly obvious to most people since the onset of the pandemic that ...
News / Healthcare & pharma supply chains are 'fragile and infested with problems'
The Covid-19 pandemic has shone a harsh light, exposing vulnerabilities in healthcare and pharmaceutical supply ...
Recommends / Coronavirus a real threat to the global drug supply
The frightening speed with which the coronavirus appears to be spreading, and the Chinese authorities’ ...
News / UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
UPS is turning the screws on its big rival in the healthcare arena, as, with ...
People / Niels van Namen to lead Ceva's healthcare business development
Ceva Logistics has appointed Niels van Namen to lead its global healthcare business development. Reporting ...
News / DHL GF eyes expansion into 'white glove' services for US shippers
DHL Global Forwarding has been rolling out new services across its US operation as it ...
News / Whitehall unveils new express emergency freight plan for 'no-deal' Brexit
The UK government has announced new plans to create an “express freight contingency arrangement” to ...
News / UPS gears up to explore new horizons in US healthcare logistics
UPS is poised to open new avenues on the final mile in healthcare logistics in North ...
News / How blockchain can play a life-saving role in the war against fake medication
Lives could be saved each year by using blockchain technology to prevent the spread of ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen