Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Headlines
Recommends / Coronavirus a real threat to the global drug supply
The frightening speed with which the coronavirus appears to be spreading, and the Chinese authorities’ ...
People / Niels van Namen to lead Ceva's healthcare business development
Ceva Logistics has appointed Niels van Namen to lead its global healthcare business development. Reporting ...
News / DHL GF eyes expansion into 'white glove' services for US shippers
DHL Global Forwarding has been rolling out new services across its US operation as it ...
News / Whitehall unveils new express emergency freight plan for 'no-deal' Brexit
The UK government has announced new plans to create an “express freight contingency arrangement” to ...
News / UPS gears up to explore new horizons in US healthcare logistics
UPS is poised to open new avenues on the final mile in healthcare logistics in North ...
News / How blockchain can play a life-saving role in the war against fake medication
Lives could be saved each year by using blockchain technology to prevent the spread of ...
- 1.Carriers have pulled 1.67m teu of capacity out of China, costing $1.5bn
- 2.China starts getting its logistics back on the move – but in a low gear
- 3.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 4.As coronavirus goes global, Maersk prepares for a major financial hit
- 5.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 1. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 2. email@example.com on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 3. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 4. Andreas Koût on Maersk doubles US warehouse footprint with Performance Team takeover
- 5. Joe on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'