Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Headlines
People / Niels van Namen to lead Ceva's healthcare business development
Ceva Logistics has appointed Niels van Namen to lead its global healthcare business development. Reporting ...
News / DHL GF eyes expansion into 'white glove' services for US shippers
DHL Global Forwarding has been rolling out new services across its US operation as it ...
News / Whitehall unveils new express emergency freight plan for 'no-deal' Brexit
The UK government has announced new plans to create an “express freight contingency arrangement” to ...
News / UPS gears up to explore new horizons in US healthcare logistics
UPS is poised to open new avenues on the final mile in healthcare logistics in North ...
News / How blockchain can play a life-saving role in the war against fake medication
Lives could be saved each year by using blockchain technology to prevent the spread of ...
News / E-commerce boom in Malaysia a bonus for logistics operators, but last-mile still a challenge
Contract logistics demand in Malaysia is on the rise thanks to e-commerce and pharmaceuticals growth. According ...
- 1.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 2.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 3.On the wires: Skou pilots Maersk to one record after another. Unstoppable on all counts?
- 4.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 5.Scrubber pioneer MSC the worst-hit by delay as ships queue at yards for retrofitting
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules