Container leasing Headlines
News / Container leasing market under pressure as carriers cut back
After a strong first six months with container drop-offs at an exceptionally low level, container ...
Recommends / P&R's million missing boxes puzzle German prosecutors
Reuters is reporting that insolvent shipping container lessor P&R may have another problem. The administrator ...
News / Good times still rolling for container lessors as carriers shy away from buying
Container lessors are enjoying a purple patch, as demand remains strong, driven by solid growth in ...
News / Lessors count the mounting costs from missing Hanjin containers
Container lessors will take a multi-million dollar hit from the collapse of Hanjin Shipping in ...
News / Singamas warns investors it's in for a bumpy ride as demand for new containers slumps
Container manufacturer Singamas yesterday issued a profit warning to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The Chinese firm blamed declining ...
News / Equipment lessors suffer along with shipping lines as the weak market pushes box prices down
The price of new containers continues to tumble, reducing daily hire rates and bringing impairments for lessors. In ...
News / Container leasing companies 'all in the same boat' – swamped by "massive wealth erosion"
With little hope of recovery in the container trades, key industry suppliers – container leasing firms – ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?