News / Impact of IMO 2020 will cause 'supply chain ripples for more than a year'
The path to complying with the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations on bunker fuel in ...
News / US rail freight operators capitalise on truck driver shortage to win new business
Rail operators across North America are continuing to capitalise on the dearth of truck drivers, ...
News / Stay clear of switch bills of lading warning to forwarders
Forwarders are being warned to stay clear of switch bills of lading (SB/Ls) following increased ...
News / Drewry wades in as a wave of anger builds over carrier bunker surcharges
In the face of increasing anger from shippers over emergency bunker surcharges, shipping consultant Drewry too has ...
News / Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
No party in the sea freight supply chain wants to incur additional charges on a ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
People / iContainers appoints Carlos del Corral head of sales and operations
iContainers, an online freight forwarder, has appointed Carlos del Corral as director of sales and operations ...
News / Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
Freight forwarders have been warned that the recent trend by shipping lines to impose container no-show ...
Shippers and forwarders get the message as iContainers tracks their cargo
Ever increasing levels of visibility are being brought to the container shipping market and this ...
- 1.UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 3.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 5.Its 'winning strategy' delivers as Expeditors weathers 'challenging' market
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease