News / The air freight market is 'really screwed', as carriers beg for volumes
“The air freight market is really screwed,” one forwarder told The Loadstar this morning. Carriers ...
News / Impact of IMO 2020 will cause 'supply chain ripples for more than a year'
The path to complying with the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations on bunker fuel in ...
News / US rail freight operators capitalise on truck driver shortage to win new business
Rail operators across North America are continuing to capitalise on the dearth of truck drivers, ...
News / Stay clear of switch bills of lading warning to forwarders
Forwarders are being warned to stay clear of switch bills of lading (SB/Ls) following increased ...
News / Drewry wades in as a wave of anger builds over carrier bunker surcharges
In the face of increasing anger from shippers over emergency bunker surcharges, shipping consultant Drewry too has ...
News / Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
No party in the sea freight supply chain wants to incur additional charges on a ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
People / iContainers appoints Carlos del Corral head of sales and operations
iContainers, an online freight forwarder, has appointed Carlos del Corral as director of sales and operations ...
News / Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
Freight forwarders have been warned that the recent trend by shipping lines to impose container no-show ...
Shippers and forwarders get the message as iContainers tracks their cargo
Ever increasing levels of visibility are being brought to the container shipping market and this ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. steve kinsell on Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings