News / Drewry wades in as a wave of anger builds over carrier bunker surcharges
In the face of increasing anger from shippers over emergency bunker surcharges, shipping consultant Drewry too has ...
News / Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
No party in the sea freight supply chain wants to incur additional charges on a ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
People / iContainers appoints Carlos del Corral head of sales and operations
iContainers, an online freight forwarder, has appointed Carlos del Corral as director of sales and operations ...
News / Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
Freight forwarders have been warned that the recent trend by shipping lines to impose container no-show ...
Shippers and forwarders get the message as iContainers tracks their cargo
Ever increasing levels of visibility are being brought to the container shipping market and this ...
News / Container shipping 'must reinvent itself' for the digital age – Damco looks ahead
Maersk’s 3PL subsidiary Damco has established a wholly-owned digital freight forwarder so it can compete with the ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage