Misdeclared shipments Headlines
News / Maersk sets $500 misdeclaration fee for wrongly-sized out-of-gauge cargo
In a further effort to crack down on misdeclared cargo, Maersk Line will introduce a ...
Comment / Comment: Working together to mitigate the risk of containership fires
Two new initiatives show how the box shipping industry is now working together to tackle ...
News / Wan Hai joins fellow carriers to threaten heavy fines for misdeclared cargo
Wan Hai has joined the ranks of many of its carrier peers, announcing it will ...
News / Better education on cargo declarations needed to prevent more containership fires
After the first boxship fire of the year was deemed to have been caused by ...
Recommends / Blockchain consortium out to tackle misdeclared cargo
At last, what looks like a good way of tackling the burgeoning crisis of misdeclared ...
News / Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
Shippers with cargo stranded on the fire-stricken Yantian Express are still in the dark on ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag