News / Freight operators welcome delay to HMRC Transitional Simplified Procedures
Freight operators have welcomed HMRC’s decision to delay implementation of the Transitional Simplified Procedures for ...
News / Exporters say simplified customs plan won't reduce congestion around Dover
Changes to UK customs procedures in the event of a no-deal Brexit have not eased ...
News / Forwarders hit out at 'exclusion' from no-deal Brexit ro-ro customs plans
Post no-deal Brexit, forwarders will likely face greater pressure from shippers to transport goods by ...
People / HMRC puts in £8m to boost customs declaration training
The UK government today unveiled £8m in funds to help freight forwarders and other customs ...
News / 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
One of the UK’s leading customs software experts has claimed the delay in the UK’s new Customs Declaration ...
News / Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
UK freight industry sources are becoming increasingly anxious that roll-out of the country’s recently introduced ...
News / E-commerce logistics operators will be hit hard by new HMRC rules
UK e-commerce logistics operators are to be hit by a wave of new regulations as ...
News / UK audit office casts doubt over new Customs Declaration System, as industry warns of "disastrous" consequences post-Brexit
The UK government’s National Audit Office has cast severe doubt on the ability of the ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!