News / Exporters say simplified customs plan won't reduce congestion around Dover
Changes to UK customs procedures in the event of a no-deal Brexit have not eased ...
News / Forwarders hit out at 'exclusion' from no-deal Brexit ro-ro customs plans
Post no-deal Brexit, forwarders will likely face greater pressure from shippers to transport goods by ...
People / HMRC puts in £8m to boost customs declaration training
The UK government today unveiled £8m in funds to help freight forwarders and other customs ...
News / 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
One of the UK’s leading customs software experts has claimed the delay in the UK’s new Customs Declaration ...
News / Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
UK freight industry sources are becoming increasingly anxious that roll-out of the country’s recently introduced ...
News / E-commerce logistics operators will be hit hard by new HMRC rules
UK e-commerce logistics operators are to be hit by a wave of new regulations as ...
News / UK audit office casts doubt over new Customs Declaration System, as industry warns of "disastrous" consequences post-Brexit
The UK government’s National Audit Office has cast severe doubt on the ability of the ...
News / EU's new Union Customs Code is "designed" to force all forwarders to become AEOs
UK freight forwarders were warned yesterday that they ought to consider acquiring Authorised Economic Operator ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?