European Shippers Council Headlines
News / Shippers' council slams block exemption rule and calls for liner consortia reform
As the European Commission continues its review of the liner shipping’s Block Exemption Regulation (BER), ...
News / Shippers want more transparency from those who handle their ocean freight
Shippers have called on carriers, infrastructure operators and freight service providers to improve visibility in ...
News / Uncertainty remains over who will pay for compliance with IMO 2020
Carriers and shippers remain in dispute over who will pay for compliance with the pending ...
News / Carriers and ports and shippers lock horns as EC reviews liner block exemption
The European Commission’s competition directorate has questioned whether the liner consortia block exemption regulation (BER) ...
News / Shippers want 'a market approach' dialogue on shipping line bunker surcharges
As crude oil races towards $100 a barrel, the European Shippers’ Council has called for “a ...
News / Can't get no satisfaction: latest customer survey reveals poor carrier service levels
Shippers regard poor customer service as the biggest failing of ocean carriers, closely followed by ...
News / Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
The European Shippers Council (ESC) has accused container lines of price-signalling, following a wave of ...
News / ESC backs compensation claims for shipper victims of cargo rollovers
The European Shippers Council (ESC) has called for carriers to pay compensation to shippers that ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?