European Shippers Council Headlines
News / IRU and European Shippers Council draft driver treatment charter to address recruitment crisis
The International Road Transport Union (IRU) and the European Shippers Council (ESC) are preparing to ...
News / Shippers increasingly unhappy with the performance of shipping lines - but airline satisfaction grows
Shippers and forwarders are increasingly dissatisfied with the performance of shipping lines, according to a ...
News / Shippers' council slams block exemption rule and calls for liner consortia reform
As the European Commission continues its review of the liner shipping’s Block Exemption Regulation (BER), ...
News / Shippers want more transparency from those who handle their ocean freight
Shippers have called on carriers, infrastructure operators and freight service providers to improve visibility in ...
News / Uncertainty remains over who will pay for compliance with IMO 2020
Carriers and shippers remain in dispute over who will pay for compliance with the pending ...
News / Carriers and ports and shippers lock horns as EC reviews liner block exemption
The European Commission’s competition directorate has questioned whether the liner consortia block exemption regulation (BER) ...
News / Shippers want 'a market approach' dialogue on shipping line bunker surcharges
As crude oil races towards $100 a barrel, the European Shippers’ Council has called for “a ...
News / Can't get no satisfaction: latest customer survey reveals poor carrier service levels
Shippers regard poor customer service as the biggest failing of ocean carriers, closely followed by ...
News / Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
The European Shippers Council (ESC) has accused container lines of price-signalling, following a wave of ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi