European Shippers Council Headlines
News / IRU and European Shippers Council draft driver treatment charter to address recruitment crisis
The International Road Transport Union (IRU) and the European Shippers Council (ESC) are preparing to ...
News / Shippers increasingly unhappy with the performance of shipping lines - but airline satisfaction grows
Shippers and forwarders are increasingly dissatisfied with the performance of shipping lines, according to a ...
News / Shippers' council slams block exemption rule and calls for liner consortia reform
As the European Commission continues its review of the liner shipping’s Block Exemption Regulation (BER), ...
News / Shippers want more transparency from those who handle their ocean freight
Shippers have called on carriers, infrastructure operators and freight service providers to improve visibility in ...
News / Uncertainty remains over who will pay for compliance with IMO 2020
Carriers and shippers remain in dispute over who will pay for compliance with the pending ...
News / Carriers and ports and shippers lock horns as EC reviews liner block exemption
The European Commission’s competition directorate has questioned whether the liner consortia block exemption regulation (BER) ...
News / Shippers want 'a market approach' dialogue on shipping line bunker surcharges
As crude oil races towards $100 a barrel, the European Shippers’ Council has called for “a ...
News / Can't get no satisfaction: latest customer survey reveals poor carrier service levels
Shippers regard poor customer service as the biggest failing of ocean carriers, closely followed by ...
News / Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
The European Shippers Council (ESC) has accused container lines of price-signalling, following a wave of ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen