British Ports Association Headlines
News / Shipping lines changing course with UK-Europe services as Brexit looms
Alterations to shortsea container and ro-ro sailing schedules between the UK and continental Europe are ...
News / UK ports welcome £200m fund to help them deal with post-Brexit red tape
The UK government has unveiled a £200m ($258.5m)package in one-off grants for ports to install ...
News / Whitehall splashes out £30m to help ports, roads and rail cope with Brexit
Government grants to help ports prepare for a no-deal Brexit have been welcomed by operators, ...
Recommends / Ports welcome steady performance, despite political uncertainty
Policy and economic analyst at the British Ports Association (BPA) Phoebe Warneford-Thomson says a spike ...
News / Shipping softens towards 'no-deal' after Whitehall Brexit scenario leak
Optimism is growing across UK shipping after the leak of government documents predicting worst-case scenarios ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
Recommends / Why ports are crucial to Britain’s future
Head honchos at the UK Chamber of Shipping, British Ports Association and the UK Major ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 2. Cj on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3. Raghubir Singh Thind on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 4. Prosun on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 5. Stephen Webster on Atlas Air and high-flying rivals asked to return US taxpayers' Covid cash