British Ports Association Headlines
News / Shipping lines changing course with UK-Europe services as Brexit looms
Alterations to shortsea container and ro-ro sailing schedules between the UK and continental Europe are ...
News / UK ports welcome £200m fund to help them deal with post-Brexit red tape
The UK government has unveiled a £200m ($258.5m)package in one-off grants for ports to install ...
News / Whitehall splashes out £30m to help ports, roads and rail cope with Brexit
Government grants to help ports prepare for a no-deal Brexit have been welcomed by operators, ...
Recommends / Ports welcome steady performance, despite political uncertainty
Policy and economic analyst at the British Ports Association (BPA) Phoebe Warneford-Thomson says a spike ...
News / Shipping softens towards 'no-deal' after Whitehall Brexit scenario leak
Optimism is growing across UK shipping after the leak of government documents predicting worst-case scenarios ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
Recommends / Why ports are crucial to Britain’s future
Head honchos at the UK Chamber of Shipping, British Ports Association and the UK Major ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag