Customs clearance Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Maersk's latest customs push? 'I just love it when dinosaurs try to be all digital'
There is strong merit in what Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk is trying to achieve in terms ...
News / E-commerce bonus for Miami forwarder via Brazil customs deal with airport
Miami’s Interport Logistics expects a near 5,000% rise in its e-commerce volumes by the end ...
People / HMRC puts in £8m to boost customs declaration training
The UK government today unveiled £8m in funds to help freight forwarders and other customs ...
News / 'Good news' from Whitehall generates anger in logistics sector, yet again
Two UK government pledges this week, purportedly in support of logistics, have left the industry ...
News / Logistics sector fears Customs chaos post-Brexit – 'Cargo won't move'
A two-year transition period is “not nearly long enough” for the logistics industry to tackle ...
Recommends / UK exporter accused of dodging US customs duty agrees to settle case
It won’t be the last company to try to get around de minimis customs duties – ...
Recommends / EU-China customs data-sharing project touches down at Schiphol
It’s taken a long time, but a plan to share data between customs authorities is ...
Recommends / The way to avoid common customs traps
Global product manager for customs management at BluJay Solutions Celeste Catano shares her thoughts on ...
Recommends / UK ports couldn't handle even ‘minutes’ of Customs checks, post-Brexit
As many in the industry already suspected, “Britain’s ports would grind to a halt after ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight