News / Maersk sets $500 misdeclaration fee for wrongly-sized out-of-gauge cargo
In a further effort to crack down on misdeclared cargo, Maersk Line will introduce a ...
News / K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
Kuehne + Nagel has deployed its first major blockchain solution, aimed at improving verified gross ...
Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
News / A weight off hauliers' minds: shippers must declare loads are road-legal
Next month a new law within the EU will force shippers to declare the weight of ...
News / Hack-proof blockchain technology arrives – the paperless future for freight
Never let it be said again that the freight industry is slow to adopt new ...
Recommends / SOLAS: so what does it mean for customers? asks Maersk
As Damco announces it has launched two VGM services, Maersk CCO Vincent Clerk argues, in a ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 4.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 5.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season