Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
News / A weight off hauliers' minds: shippers must declare loads are road-legal
Next month a new law within the EU will force shippers to declare the weight of ...
News / Hack-proof blockchain technology arrives – the paperless future for freight
Never let it be said again that the freight industry is slow to adopt new ...
Recommends / SOLAS: so what does it mean for customers? asks Maersk
As Damco announces it has launched two VGM services, Maersk CCO Vincent Clerk argues, in a ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you