ship fires Headlines
News / Wan Hai joins fellow carriers to threaten heavy fines for misdeclared cargo
Wan Hai has joined the ranks of many of its carrier peers, announcing it will ...
News / CINS publishes first guidelines to help reduce containership fire risk
A container shipping group, set up to increase safety levels in the industry following a ...
News / Carriers to fine rogue shippers for misdeclared goods in containers
Carriers are cracking down on rogue shippers by threatening significant financial penalties for misdeclared shipments, ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 5.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen