News / Blockchain: is it really the panacea for container supply chains?
The benefits of blockchain-backed applications for container shipping came under the spotlight at the TPM Asia ...
News / Telephones and emails the main hurdles as shipping steams towards digitisation
Manual processes like emailing and telephoning are the biggest challenge to Inttra’s plans to digitise ...
News / 'Be prepared' – supply chain players must learn from the Petya attack
Partners in container supply chains need to develop contingency plans, in the near-certainty that the ...
News / Growing digitisation of sea freight booking will 'move the industry forward'
It may have taken some time to get started, but the sea freight business is ...
News / New INTTRA cargo and space matching tool could be a boon for forwarders
Ocean electronic trading platform INTTRA today released a new application to help freight forwarders match ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
News / Maersk accepting bookings once more in the wake of devastating cyber attack as ports also reopen
Maersk’s container operations appear to be recovering following the debilitating cyber attack on its systems ...
News / Shipping must move faster towards a digital supply chain, says INTTRA
A senior executive at shipping line freight booking platform INTTRA has called on the industry ...
NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price