TPM 2018 Headlines
News / 'Be prepared' – supply chain players must learn from the Petya attack
Partners in container supply chains need to develop contingency plans, in the near-certainty that the ...
News / Calmer waters for box trades this year as supply:demand ratio evens out
Despite continuing soft container spot rates after the two-week Chinese New Year trade hiatus, ocean carriers ...
News / CMA CGM targets higher levels of customer service to create more value
CMA CGM has promised to put customer experience at the forefront of its services as ...
News / APM Terminals unveils investment plan to become port services integrator
The direction of APM Terminals’ move into hinterland container logistics services became clearer this week, ...
News / Shippers fear huge surge in costs if IMO rules box ships must slow down
While shippers have been warned that low-sulphur regulations to be enforced globally in 2020 will ...
News / Trump's threat of 'easy to win' tariff war could damage transpacific trade
The risk posed by Donald Trump’s appetite for a trade war with China could derail ...
News / Online platforms the great disruptor for traditional forwarders
There are a host of technological innovations that threaten to disrupt traditional freight forwarding, but ...
18th TPM annual conference sticks with Long Beach
JOC Events are the must-attend conferences for container shipping and international logistics professionals in North ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'