News / Unifeeder launches UK-Poland service to help shippers over Brexit
In its first network development since it was acquired by DP World, shortsea and feeder ...
News / DP World completes Unifeeder acquisition after EU competition green light
DP World has completed its acquisition of European feeder and shortsea shipping line Unifeeder after ...
News / DP World’s 'one-stop shop' ambition via purchase of Unifeeder is 'a risky strategy'
DP World’s planned acquisition of European shortsea container line Unifeeder took the industry by surprise ...
News / Unifeeder moves paper off the roads
Feeder and shortsea specialist carrier Unifeeder has struck a deal with Norwegian paper mill Ranheim ...
News / DP World posts a strong first half as its customers wallow in an ocean of red ink
DP World saw revenue jump 14.4%, year on year, in the first six months to ...
Sponsored Post / Ports with vision can return to the heart of business life as new enablers of trade
Although we live in an era of continual and unprecedented disruption to supply chains – ...
News / DP World acquires shortsea specialist Unifeeder from private equity group
Global container terminal owner and operator DP World has agreed to buy Aarhus-headquartered feeder and ...
News / Growing digitisation of sea freight booking will 'move the industry forward'
It may have taken some time to get started, but the sea freight business is ...
People / Nils Smedegaard Andersen appointed chairman of Unifeeder
Former CEO of AP Møller-Maersk, Nils Smedegaard Andersen, has become chairman of Unifeeder. He succeeds former Hapag ...
News / Unifeeder launches first retrofitted LNG-powered shortsea box ship
European operator Unifeeder has launched the world’s first shortsea containership with a retrofitted LNG fuel system. The duel-fuelled, ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?