News / Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
The fire-stricken 9,200 teu APL Vancouver is en route to a Singapore lay-by berth for ...
News / General average 'likely' as another blaze breaks out on a containership
Yet another container vessel has caught fire – the latest casualty is the 9,200 teu APL Vancouver, off the Vietnamese ...
News / CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
CMA CGM’s investment into Ceva Logistics is not a threat to forwarder-controlled ocean freight, according ...
News / Blockchain: is it really the panacea for container supply chains?
The benefits of blockchain-backed applications for container shipping came under the spotlight at the TPM Asia ...
News / 2020 sulphur fuel cap may spark a crisis for carriers that can't recover the cost
The IMO’s 0.5% sulphur fuel cap will cause an “existential crisis” for container carriers, unless ...
News / Transpacific capacity still outpacing demand, putting more pressure on rates
Despite the move last week by the 2M alliance to withdraw one of its transpacific loops, ocean ...
News / Shippers push carriers toward bespoke container services to boost reliability
Shippers exasperated by a reduction in container lines’ service quality and reliability suggested to delegates at this ...
News / APL extends premium container booking scheme to transatlantic and Asia-Australasia services
CMA CGM-owned APL is extending its priority Eagle GO Guaranteed container booking service to the ...
News / APL launches premium shipping service as air cargo capacity stays tight
Air freight shippers on the transpacific trade are increasingly turning to express ocean freight services ...
News / Capacity increases may put transpacific container rates under more pressure
As shippers and carriers on the transpacific prepare for the annual contract negotiating season – ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?