JAS Worldwide Headlines
Comment / Under the radar: Panalpina staff on the move? And the winner is a minnow...
Ever heard of ‘first come, first served’? It seems to be the key takeaway from the ...
Comment / Under the radar: Röhlig Logistics' strategy – lessons & warnings for all mid-tier 3PLs out there
While the big players in the 3PL arena train their crosshairs on each other, it’s ...
People / Mark Baker takes the technology lead at Pilot Freight Services
US 3PL Pilot Freight Services (PFS) has appointed Mark Baker (pictured above) to the newly ...
News / New INTTRA cargo and space matching tool could be a boon for forwarders
Ocean electronic trading platform INTTRA today released a new application to help freight forwarders match ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones