Recommends / How strong is the digital traction in container shipping?
Getting hard numbers about the take-up of digital services in container shipping – whether it ...
People / New York Shipping Exchange appoints four new board members
The New York Shipping Exchange (NYSHEX) has appointed four new members to its board and ...
News / 'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
CMA CGM will levy a cancellation fee on European shippers and forwarders that do not deliver ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi