Recommends / Is 2017’s impressive freight forwarding growth continuing in 2018?
Transport Intelligence (Ti) has published a short update to its Global Freight Forwarding market report, ...
News / Cheap labour still diverting Indian logistics players from new technology
Cheap labour has delayed the digitisation of Indian logistics, but forwarders are beginning to recognise ...
News / Warning to forwarders as appetite for fake goods will rise alongside trade war tariffs
Forwarders must protect themselves from the risk of shipping counterfeit goods, trade in which is forecast to increase. The ...
News / Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
Some major forwarders are reconsidering their relationship with Volga-Dnepr carriers AirBridgeCargo (ABC) and Cargologicair (CLA). This ...
News / Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
EXCLUSIVE Charter brokers have expressed shock, anger – and sadness – over Volga-Dnepr Airlines’ decision to end ...
News / Air Canada Cargo seeks to get closer to key clients, using the personal touch
Air Canada Cargo is looking to transform its relationship with some key customers by seconding ...
Recommends / European buyers go shopping for US companies
In the first four months of 2018, European firms have spent some $47bn acquiring US companies. ...
News / Asian markets carry Kerry to new profit heights, despite China dip
Asia powered Kerry Logistics to a strong 2017 performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and ...
News / DSV the 'star performer' in forwarding and likely to hit acquisition trail in 2018
Analyst Jefferies today updated its research on European freight forwarders, downgrading two, upgrading one and ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you