People / Twill chief Troels Randbøll Støvring quits to be a stay-at-home dad
In one of the more heart-warming freight stories, Twill’s chief executive, Troels Randbøll Støvring, has decided to give up ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Maersk's latest customs push? 'I just love it when dinosaurs try to be all digital'
There is strong merit in what Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk is trying to achieve in terms ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
During the weekend I was rather entertained by AP Møller Mærsk subsidiary Twill’s latest affairs, ...
News / 'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
AP Møller Maersk saw “a quarter of solid growth on the top line” and an underlying profit ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: AP Møller Mærsk Group Q3 out, all eyes on Twill
Just as I commented earlier today on my LinkedIn wall, it was all about damage ...
News / Digital forwarder Twill takes on Maersk colours in quest for end-to-end solutions
Closer – and more public – ties between forwarders and carriers are becoming increasingly acceptable to shippers, ...
News / Agility's Shipa Freight joins the ranks of the online booking platforms
Agility is the latest forwarder to offer customers an online booking platform, designed to cater ...
News / Container shipping 'must reinvent itself' for the digital age – Damco looks ahead
Maersk’s 3PL subsidiary Damco has established a wholly-owned digital freight forwarder so it can compete with the ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. email@example.com on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk