People / Twill chief Troels Randbøll Støvring quits to be a stay-at-home dad
In one of the more heart-warming freight stories, Twill’s chief executive, Troels Randbøll Støvring, has decided to give up ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Maersk's latest customs push? 'I just love it when dinosaurs try to be all digital'
There is strong merit in what Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk is trying to achieve in terms ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
During the weekend I was rather entertained by AP Møller Mærsk subsidiary Twill’s latest affairs, ...
News / 'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
AP Møller Maersk saw “a quarter of solid growth on the top line” and an underlying profit ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: AP Møller Mærsk Group Q3 out, all eyes on Twill
Just as I commented earlier today on my LinkedIn wall, it was all about damage ...
News / Digital forwarder Twill takes on Maersk colours in quest for end-to-end solutions
Closer – and more public – ties between forwarders and carriers are becoming increasingly acceptable to shippers, ...
News / Agility's Shipa Freight joins the ranks of the online booking platforms
Agility is the latest forwarder to offer customers an online booking platform, designed to cater ...
News / Container shipping 'must reinvent itself' for the digital age – Damco looks ahead
Maersk’s 3PL subsidiary Damco has established a wholly-owned digital freight forwarder so it can compete with the ...
- 1.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 2.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service