News / APMM to axe Damco and Safmarine brands in restructure 'affecting 27,000 jobs'
Maersk is to phase out the Damco and Safmarine brands by the end of the ...
News / CMA CGM to launch Asia-West Africa service via Suez Canal
CMA CGM this month will launch a standalone Asia-West Africa service, the first in the ...
News / Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
Ocean carrier schedule reliability is heading towards a new two-year low point, opening the way ...
Recommends / South African competition authorities in 'seize and search' at six major shipping lines
Another day, another raid. This time in South Africa, where the competition commission is holding ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking