News / Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
Ocean carrier schedule reliability is heading towards a new two-year low point, opening the way ...
Recommends / South African competition authorities in 'seize and search' at six major shipping lines
Another day, another raid. This time in South Africa, where the competition commission is holding ...
People / David Williams named new Safmarine chief executive as Grant Daly moves on
Long-time Maersk Line manager David Williams is set to replace Grant Daly as chief executive ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 3.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.IAG Cargo passenger-freighter strategy pays off as yields rocket
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ