Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Sebastiaan Scholte to quit as chief executive of Jan De Rijk Logistics
Sebastiaan Scholte has decided to quit as chief executive of Jan De Rijk Logistics, after ...
People / CH Robinson CFO Andrew Clarke to step down
CH Robinson has announced that chief financial officer Andrew Clarke will be stepping down at ...
People / HMM chief CK Yoo in shock resignation
HMM chief executive CK Yoo has told colleagues he is resigning, despite a three-year contract ...
People / CH Robinson CEO Wiehoff retires, Bob Biesterfeld takes over
Bob Biesterfeld, chief operating officer of CH Robinson for less than a year, is to ...
People / Herb Kelleher, the most disruptive innovator in the airline business, dies at 87
Sad news today: one of the ‘greats’ of aviation has died. Herb Kelleher, founder of ...
People / Panalpina chairman Peter Ulber to quit following shareholder pressure
An activist investor who had demanded that Panalpina remove its chairman, Peter Ulber, appears to ...
People / Chris Lewis set to retire as chief executive of DP World UK
Chief executive of DP World UK, Chris Lewis, has announced that he is to retire ...
People / Air cargo innovator Saskia van Pelt quits Schiphol
Saskia van Pelt, director business development cargo for Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, is to leave the ...
People / CMA CGM replaces Ceva CFO Peter Waller with deal-broker Serge Corbel
And so it begins. The influence of CMA CGM over Ceva Logistics is starting with ...
People / Ruth Snowden announces retirement from CIFFA
Ruth Snowden, the well-respected executive director of Canadian forwarders’ association CIFFA, is to retire from ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?