Disruption response Headlines
News / US-Mexico border congestion eases, but 'we are weeks from normal service'
Delays have eased at US-Mexico border crossings, but logistics providers warn that it is still ...
Recommends / What Amazon’s 'disintermediation' strategy means for American truckers
Interesting insight from Freightwaves offshoot Truckloadindexes.com into how Amazon (probably) intends to disrupt the North ...
News / As global spend on IT rockets, so will its disruptive impact on logistics, says report
Disruption to logistics from technology is only beginning – its impact will increase as more investment pours into ...
News / 3PLs must invest now in a digital future, or they will 'simply get squashed'
Technology providers have urged shippers and freight forwarders to embrace the wave of digitisation and ...
News / Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
Digitisation could make freight forwarders redundant in the next 20 years unless they significantly adapt ...
News / The swashbuckling antidote to the threat of digital disruptors
It is clear from talking to chief executive Graham Parker that he does not consider ...
News / K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
Kuehne + Nagel has unveiled its new corporate plan to succeed the Focus + Excellence initiative that ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'