Damco in the doldrums Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why is APMM working on a McDonald's strategy when it has a stuffed Damco turkey on the table?
A few days ago, Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) advertised a new takeaway strategy – part ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: De-boned Damco duck is a target for... nobody?
After reading a catchy headline yesterday – “Analysts: Maersk should sell Damco remnants” – I have ...
Comment / Market insight – is Panalpina readying for acquisitive growth?
“Panalpina in serious negotiations for a sizeable takeover”– Mr Benchmark. I do not believe Swiss 3PL ...
News / 'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
AP Møller Maersk saw “a quarter of solid growth on the top line” and an underlying profit ...
News / Disappointing Q4 sees Maersk Line miss profit target for 2017
Tougher market conditions, due to lower freight rates and higher fuel costs in the final ...
News / Container rates war drags APMM profits down, but group stays bullish
AP Møller Maersk (APMM) saw underlying profit drop to $711m in 2016, compared with $3.1bn ...
News / Radical revamp sees Damco back in the black after two years in the doldrums
After racking up more than $400m of losses in the past two years, Maersk’s freight ...
News / Damco could be facing more pain in a last-gasp bid to turn the corner into profit
Maersk Group forwarder Damco’s financial performance has lunged from bad to worse: the 3PL suffered ...
News / Maersk enjoys the strongest quarter in its history, but Damco disappoints again
Maersk Line notched up its strongest quarter in history to produce a $631m profit in ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you