Hamburg Sud Headlines
News / Going digital now the only way forward for financially strapped ocean carriers
Relentless pressure on costs has forced shipping lines to embrace the wave of digitisation sweeping ...
News / Maersk and Hamburg Süd restructure Latin America-North Europe services
Maersk and Hamburg Süd are set to launch a new service between the west coast ...
News / Maersk 'back in control of costs' after poor first half and vows to 'improve results'
Maersk said today that in the second quarter it had “taken back control of its ...
News / Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
Problems continue to plague the UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe – Hamburg Süd has announced it ...
News / Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
Maersk Line has confirmed the “most likely” port of refuge for the fire-damaged Maersk Honam as Jebel Ali, ...
News / Container shipping rates could plunge after Asia-Latin America capacity hike
Container lines on the Asia-west coast South America tradelane are preparing for a fight for ...
News / 'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
Hamburg Sud’s entry into the mainstream east – west tradelanes in 2015, principally through its ...
News / Secondary trades could be more profitable for container lines this year
Ocean carriers should look to the secondary trades for the best growth prospects this year, ...
News / Liner shipping M&A has 'destroyed $110bn of shareholder value' in 21 years, says report
A new report estimates that over the past 21 years the container industry has “destroyed” ...
News / ONE 'plays it safe' with no major changes to services and commercial contacts
Alphaliner’s analysis of Ocean Network Express’s Day ONE service network from April 1 – outside ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 5.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules