News / Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
No party in the sea freight supply chain wants to incur additional charges on a ...
News / ONE could quit South Africa trade in response to merger rejection
The decision of the South African Competition Commission to block the merger of the container ...
News / Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
Container shipping line share prices declined sharply today after news that US Department of Justice (DoJ) investigators served ...
People / Farewell to the most important woman in 20th century US shipping
This is a fascinating portrait of arguably the most important woman in US shipping in ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 2. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 4. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen
- 5. Nhs on 'Something's not right? US H1N1 virus compared with China coronavirus