Multimodal 2019 Headlines
News / Impact of IMO 2020 will cause 'supply chain ripples for more than a year'
The path to complying with the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations on bunker fuel in ...
News / Dachser reinforces commitment to the UK with investment in new facilities
Dachser UK revenue climbed 9% over the 12 months of 2018, and while the start ...
News / Doncaster's iPort goes full steam ahead with new rail freight links
UK logistics hub iPort has kicked off phase two of its development process with the news that ...
News / Dronamics' Black Swan could be set for take-off next year
Drone developer Dronamics is planning a series of pilot projects over western Europe in the first half ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route