News / Not a very merry Xmas for importers as ships cut and run from UK ports
Vessel diversions eased congestion at the UK’s container port hubs this week, but much of ...
News / Shipping lines changing course with UK-Europe services as Brexit looms
Alterations to shortsea container and ro-ro sailing schedules between the UK and continental Europe are ...
News / Felixstowe bans empties again as congestion builds and vessels 'cut and run'
The embattled UK port of Felixstowe has again had to revert to refusing to accept ...
Brexit News / UK DfT snaps up extra ferry capacity to keep freight 'flowing smoothly' post-Brexit
The UK’s Department for Transport (DfT) has signed a £77.6m deal with four ferry operators ...
News / WEC Lines to launch new Iberia-UK shortsea container service
A looming ‘no deal’ post-transition Brexit and predictions of supply chain “bedlam” due to customs ...
Comment / UK north-east ports may be market share winners from Brexit
Last month’s announcement that Associated British Ports (ABP) is to invest a further £33m (US$39m) ...
News / Post-Brexit freeport 'gateway to prosperity' plan comes under fire
Questions continue to be raised over the announcement that the UK government intends to establish ...
News / Doncaster's iPort goes full steam ahead with new rail freight links
UK logistics hub iPort has kicked off phase two of its development process with the news that ...
News / Lack of provision for freight in Trans-Pennine rail upgrade a serious mistake
Beleaguered UK secretary of state for transport Chris Grayling has again been rapped, for reportedly ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag