Comment / UK north-east ports may be market share winners from Brexit
Last month’s announcement that Associated British Ports (ABP) is to invest a further £33m (US$39m) ...
News / Doncaster's iPort goes full steam ahead with new rail freight links
UK logistics hub iPort has kicked off phase two of its development process with the news that ...
News / Lack of provision for freight in Trans-Pennine rail upgrade a serious mistake
Beleaguered UK secretary of state for transport Chris Grayling has again been rapped, for reportedly ...
News / P&O Ferries boosts capacity to compensate for lost Scotland-Europe freight link
In response to the recent demise of Scotland’s only direct maritime ro-ro link with continental ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen