News / Shipping lines changing course with UK-Europe services as Brexit looms
Alterations to shortsea container and ro-ro sailing schedules between the UK and continental Europe are ...
News / Felixstowe bans empties again as congestion builds and vessels 'cut and run'
The embattled UK port of Felixstowe has again had to revert to refusing to accept ...
Brexit News / UK DfT snaps up extra ferry capacity to keep freight 'flowing smoothly' post-Brexit
The UK’s Department for Transport (DfT) has signed a £77.6m deal with four ferry operators ...
News / WEC Lines to launch new Iberia-UK shortsea container service
A looming ‘no deal’ post-transition Brexit and predictions of supply chain “bedlam” due to customs ...
Comment / UK north-east ports may be market share winners from Brexit
Last month’s announcement that Associated British Ports (ABP) is to invest a further £33m (US$39m) ...
News / Post-Brexit freeport 'gateway to prosperity' plan comes under fire
Questions continue to be raised over the announcement that the UK government intends to establish ...
News / Doncaster's iPort goes full steam ahead with new rail freight links
UK logistics hub iPort has kicked off phase two of its development process with the news that ...
News / Lack of provision for freight in Trans-Pennine rail upgrade a serious mistake
Beleaguered UK secretary of state for transport Chris Grayling has again been rapped, for reportedly ...
- 1.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 2.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.'Abusive' ocean carriers driving forwarders to air freight, and rates are rising
- 5.'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 1. Clive Broadhead on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid panic and delays at Shanghai Airport as cargo workers test positive
- 3. Richard Bollard on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 4. Chris Osborne on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders
- 5. Ian Forrest on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders