News / LNG the fuel of the future for box ships on cost, but is there a cleaner solution?
LNG delivers the best return on investment (ROI) for container shipping lines, according to a ...
News / It's business as usual – for now, Containerships assures staff and customers
Following the announcement yesterday of the impending sale of its shipping business to CMA CGM, shortsea operator ...
News / CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
Shipping consolidation continues apace with CMA CGM announcing it is to acquire European shortsea specialist ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers Maritime not alone; we may see a modern Greek tragedy
Non-operating containership owners have been propelled into the spotlight since Hanjin’s demise and the subsequent ...
News / Maersk Line sails into the red in Q4's 'perfect storm', but Damco is back in the black
Maersk Line sailed into the red in the final quarter of last year, posting a net ...
News / Maersk launches campaign to help shippers prepare for new container weighing rules
Maersk Line is preparing an awareness campaign to alert shippers to container weighing regulations that come ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you