News / China-Europe rail services put on steam, but exporting from UK can be costly
Despite rail services between China and Europe becoming increasingly popular amid blanked sailings and high ...
News / Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
Airfreight rates for medical supplies have hit more than $13 per kg, causing some forwarders ...
News / Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
Forwarders are predicting “mega-congestion” in the next couple of months, as they attempt to do ...
News / Companies offer services free to help keep vital supplies moving
Companies across the supply chain are stepping up efforts to help the fight against coronavirus ...
People / Jan Skovgaard is new chief operating officer at Ligentia
Ligentia Group hopes to bolster its Asian business with the appointment of Jan Skovgaard as ...
People / Lee Alderman-Davis is new global air director at Ligentia
UK freight service provider Ligentia has promoted Lee Alderman-Davis (pictured above) to the role of ...
News / Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
Readjusted shipping schedules and higher-than-expected export volumes have exacerbated congestion at the world’s busiest container terminal, Shanghai. Although ...
Recommends / Be warned: September's G20 summit in Hangzhou will disrupt cargo flows
UK forwarder Ligentia has issued a notice on the potential impacts on logistics of the G20 ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3.DB Schenker loses Asia Pacific CEO Ditlev Blicher to Maersk
- 4.Emirates pushes on with passenger-freighter strategy – but is it viable?
- 5.Market Insight: As DSV loses APAC sales VP, only one ex-Panalpina exec is left to bet on now
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. email@example.com on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'