News / Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
Forwarders are predicting “mega-congestion” in the next couple of months, as they attempt to do ...
News / Companies offer services free to help keep vital supplies moving
Companies across the supply chain are stepping up efforts to help the fight against coronavirus ...
People / Jan Skovgaard is new chief operating officer at Ligentia
Ligentia Group hopes to bolster its Asian business with the appointment of Jan Skovgaard as ...
People / Lee Alderman-Davis is new global air director at Ligentia
UK freight service provider Ligentia has promoted Lee Alderman-Davis (pictured above) to the role of ...
News / Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
Readjusted shipping schedules and higher-than-expected export volumes have exacerbated congestion at the world’s busiest container terminal, Shanghai. Although ...
Recommends / Be warned: September's G20 summit in Hangzhou will disrupt cargo flows
UK forwarder Ligentia has issued a notice on the potential impacts on logistics of the G20 ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses