Premium / On the wires: Easy does it at JB Hunt – well, almost...
Comment: “Today, we’re introducing a new element to our calls, which will focus on our strategic ...
News / JB Hunt second quarter results: "some positives in a weak environment"
JB Hunt enjoyed a boost to revenues in its second quarter owing to increased truck ...
News / Panalpina goes hi-tech: 'buying from suppliers, adding value and selling to our customers'
Panalpina has taken a deeper step into the hi-tech sector by offering to source and ...
News / Volatile markets push inventory levels up as supply chains are reassessed
Inventory levels have risen over the past decade, with the expected trend of reducing stock ...
Recommends / Retailers rethink inventory strategies after years of packed shelves
Excess inventory has been partly blamed for the trouble afflicting the freight market this year. ...
Recommends / Inventory pullback is a drag on logistics spending
Another good article from the WSJ. US business are not expected to restock inventories significantly ...
Recommends / How manufacturers win by not playing the field
It is always fun to challenge accepted wisdom, and this blog from Supply China Management ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag