Recommends / Autonomous logistics is catching on as robots advance
Slow to adopt automation at first, the logistics industry has seen a steady rise in ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
Recommends / Trucking industry seeks to avoid ‘robot apocalypse’
Are robots going to make humans redundant? It’s a question more films than necessary have ...
News / 3PLs can profit from technology-driven shift in manufacturing strategy
3PLs could see higher profit margins from the manufacturing sector this year – but while this will ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?