Comment / Supply chain radar: RPA Labs & the tech disruption... what disruption? 'It hasn't taken place yet'
“A US start-up is bringing RPA to the logistics arena, to speed up repetitive processes ...
News / US tech start-up RPA set to disrupt logistics with AI bots
A US start-up is bringing ‘robotic process automation’ (RPA) to the logistics arena, to speed ...
News / Geodis: innovation and customer service the key to growth
Geodis may be in talks with CMA CGM, according to some market observers, but Thomas Kraus, ...
Recommends / Autonomous logistics is catching on as robots advance
Slow to adopt automation at first, the logistics industry has seen a steady rise in ...
News / Nestlé and XPO logistics to develop the 'digital warehouse of the future' in the UK
XPO Logistics is developing what it claims is the “digital warehouse of the future” in the ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
Recommends / Trucking industry seeks to avoid ‘robot apocalypse’
Are robots going to make humans redundant? It’s a question more films than necessary have ...
News / 3PLs can profit from technology-driven shift in manufacturing strategy
3PLs could see higher profit margins from the manufacturing sector this year – but while this will ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 5.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules