3D printing Headlines
Comment / Ports with vision can return to the heart of business life as new enablers of trade
Although we live in an era of continual and unprecedented disruption to supply chains – ...
News / 3PLs can profit from technology-driven shift in manufacturing strategy
3PLs could see higher profit margins from the manufacturing sector this year – but while this will ...
Recommends / Adidas brings fast shoe revolution a step closer
Anyone who doesn’t believe 3D printing will impact the supply chain, and therefore logistics, should ...
Recommends / Boeing shortens supply chain with 3D-printed parts for 787
So the really interesting part of this story, for the logistics industry, is at the ...
Recommends / Adidas takes the sweat out of sweater shopping with in-store machine
Instant manufacture is getting ever closer: 3D printing has been much discussed in the supply chain ...
Recommends / 3D printing already a threat to traditional spare parts supply chain
A good article in Forbes by Oliver Wyman on 3D printing and how it will ...
News / 3D printing will have a great impact on logistics, but has its limitations, says DHL
3D printing is unlikely to completely render the factory manufacturing model obsolete, DHL said today. In its ...
Recommends / 3D printing: could be a game-changer for shipbuilders
There’s been a lot of talk about how 3D printing could fundamentally alter global supply ...
Recommends / 3D printing blows up supply chain risk management
Not literally, of course, that would be ridiculous; this long article on the implications of ...
News / 'Huge risk' to some supply chain flows as 3D printing evolves, warns expert
Carriers and forwarders that ignore the advances of 3D printing do so “at their peril”. In ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route