US manufacturing Headlines
Recommends / It's coming home? Well, not US manufacturing...
AT Kearney has released its fourth annual Reshoring Index. And any hopes that US manufacturing ...
News / 3PLs can profit from technology-driven shift in manufacturing strategy
3PLs could see higher profit margins from the manufacturing sector this year – but while this will ...
News / US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
Donald Trump’s trade policies present a significant threat to US trade, according to consultancy Verisk Maplecroft. The 45th ...
News / A supply chain revolution: from globalisation to regionalisation in just five years
The revolution is coming. In just five years, the supply chain will look entirely different as ...
More US firms eyeing overseas moves, given EX-IM bank lapse
The continued closure of the US Ex-Im Bank, which helps with financing for the customers ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 4.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 5.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season