supply chain risk Headlines
News / What are the top ten risks to supply chains this year?
The top ten supply chain risks this year include raw material shortages, safety recalls, climate ...
News / Agility and innovation are vital for shippers seeking true supply chain visibility
Shipper priorities are on maintaining consistency and longevity as their supply chains grow ever more complex, with on-time, ...
Comment / Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
“Switching” bills of lading is a very common procedure in international trade, where an issued ...
Recommends / And the US is the winner of... the world's riskiest ports
Concise but good read showing the top 10 riskiest ports, in money terms. The ranking ...
News / How easy is it for criminals to find the weakest link in your digital supply chain?
Cyber and data privacy breaches are perceived to be the largest threat to the stability ...
Recommends / 3D printing blows up supply chain risk management
Not literally, of course, that would be ridiculous; this long article on the implications of ...
Recommends / Toyota's 'quake-proof' supply chain that never was
Forbes has published an interesting analysis of Toyota’s – frankly mislabelled – “quake-proof supply chain”. ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
- 1.US tech start-up RPA set to disrupt logistics with AI bots
- 2.Maersk's digital drive into India's trucking sector via tie-up with online platform
- 3.MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4.M&A radar exclusive: DSV Panalpina – here is the 'organisational chart' of its core unit
- 5.On the wires: 'No interest whatsoever' in troubled Toll Group as it readies for deeper cuts & misery builds
- 1. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 2. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 3. Wim Van Deyck on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4. katherine on East Europe’s logistics players growing fast, but need infrastructure support
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Supply chain radar: DSV + Panalpina – here comes the love...