Portcentric logistics Headlines
Comment / Ports with vision can return to the heart of business life as new enablers of trade
Although we live in an era of continual and unprecedented disruption to supply chains – ...
News / Integrated 'end-to-end' container distribution service a first for port of Liverpool
Port of Liverpool owner Peel Ports is set to launch a container rail service to ...
News / UK town planners and ports need to work closer to reap the port-centric advantage
Has the port-centric debate – a very UK-centric argument at that – entered a new ...
News / Onwards and upwards as port-centric operations continue to grow in the UK
The continued growth of the port-centric concept in the UK means shipping lines are no ...
- 1.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 2.Maersk targets forwarders as digital-first revolution spreads in Latin America
- 3.Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 4.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 5.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease