supply chain Headlines
Recommends / The China conundrum: are we headed for supply chain meltdown?
CEOs need to rethink supply chain strategy amid escalating tension between China and the US. ...
WSJ: Apple investigated possible business misconduct in its supply chain
WSJ reports: “Apple conducted an investigation in May into possible business misconduct within its supply ...
Recommends / Easter eggs: an amazingly tasty supply chain
Here’s one to whet the appetite – it left me salivating, anyway. All Things Supply ...
Recommends / Brexit means taxpayers need to support supply chain, says Nissan
This is a fascinating – if slightly incredible – suggestion by Nissan in the UK that it ...
Recommends / Trump and Clinton: where do they stand on supply chain issues?
In just over a fortnight we will know whether it’s “more of the same” or, ...
News / Unilever stays top of Gartner supply chain best 15 in Europe
Not everyone agrees that Gartner’s supply chain rankings are correct. For one thing, 50% of ...
News / Airlines told don't ship defective Samsung phones, but replacements could give air freight a buzz
Airlines must ban the shipment of defective Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones if they want ...
News / 'Huge risk' to some supply chain flows as 3D printing evolves, warns expert
Carriers and forwarders that ignore the advances of 3D printing do so “at their peril”. In ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage