Recommends / Surprises as Gartner publishes its 'magic quadrant' of 3PLs
Unfortunately, we don’t have the text to go with it, but Gartner has published its ...
News / 3PLs needn't fear etailers doing logistics, but to prosper, they must add value
Freight forwarders have nothing to fear from the in-sourcing of transport by etailers – but they must ...
News / Ocean and overland growth compensates for air volatility as K+N reports 'solid' results
Strong sea freight volumes helped Kuehne + Nagel hit “solid” results for the first nine ...
News / 3PLs can profit from technology-driven shift in manufacturing strategy
3PLs could see higher profit margins from the manufacturing sector this year – but while this will ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen