News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
News / Online retail boom for Asian air cargo triggers imbalance in ULD supplies
E-commerce and growth in the Asian air cargo market is pushing air freight suppliers to shift ...
News / Booming contract logistics market makes Asia-Pacific the new hotspot for 3PLs
The strength of emerging economies, a fast-growing e-commerce sector, and continued foreign direct investment are ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO