News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
News / Online retail boom for Asian air cargo triggers imbalance in ULD supplies
E-commerce and growth in the Asian air cargo market is pushing air freight suppliers to shift ...
News / Booming contract logistics market makes Asia-Pacific the new hotspot for 3PLs
The strength of emerging economies, a fast-growing e-commerce sector, and continued foreign direct investment are ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe