News / K+N restructures Asia Pacific operations for 'a new dimension of growth'
Kuehne + Nagel has consolidated its Asia Pacific operations into one regional headquarters, in Singapore. The ...
Premium / Market Insight: K+N clicks 'undo' in Asia – here's the new 'unified regional management team'
Comment: You might have well read the latest reorganisational news – recreational, for some – concerning ...
News / Rhenus Logistics eyes more acquisitions to expand its global footprint
Germany’s Rhenus Logistics is targeting more acquisitions to expand its global warehousing and freight forwarding ...
News / GAC to expand Asia-Pacific contract logistics footprint as demand spikes
Dubai-based logistics group GAC plans to expand its Asia-Pacific contract logistics operations as regional growth, ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
News / Online retail boom for Asian air cargo triggers imbalance in ULD supplies
E-commerce and growth in the Asian air cargo market is pushing air freight suppliers to shift ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag