Recommends / The pursuit of a single digital platform for shipping would be bad for all
Interoperable data standards are the way forward for digitising the shipping sector rather than a ...
News / As automation advances, transport workers must be helped to develop new skills
Governments and industry must ensure access to the skills of the future as automation and ...
News / Delta Cargo gets its wires crossed as it tries to update its IT
Delta Cargo has apologised to customers after a failed attempt to update its IT system. It has ...
News / Logistics industry not using blockchain to its full advantage yet
2019 will be the year that the buzz around blockchain dies – but that will ...
News / As global spend on IT rockets, so will its disruptive impact on logistics, says report
Disruption to logistics from technology is only beginning – its impact will increase as more investment pours into ...
News / Blockchain set back, as cryptocurrency failures deter confused freight industry
Fear of cryptocurrencies and confusion over what blockchain really is are two key reasons holding the ...
Recommends / How a warehouse fire sparked innovation at Gap
Do you remember when Gap’s distribution centre in Fishkill, New York, caught fire a couple ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you