LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: African perishables
Africa’s perishables market is set for 10% growth. Strengthening import markets in Asia are allowing new countries ...
LongRead / An automotive apocalypse is nigh...
The world of automotive manufacturing is changing very fast. Despite recent indications by the US ...
LongRead / NEW Loadstar Long Read: Gateway Georgia
“Logistics is a core competency that the state of Georgia is promoting,” said Cathy Morrow ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: A chapter of turmoil in The Flower Story
“It’s been a full year of turmoil for African [flower] growers.” The year began well, with ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: The capacity crunch
Air cargo growth has flatlined. And there is uncertainty in the market over what will ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
LongRead / Shopping and shipping: e-commerce and the new world of logistics
When you think of the world’s most advanced technology companies, you think of Google, Amazon, ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules