LongRead / An automotive apocalypse is nigh...
The world of automotive manufacturing is changing very fast. Despite recent indications by the US ...
LongRead / NEW Loadstar Long Read: Gateway Georgia
“Logistics is a core competency that the state of Georgia is promoting,” said Cathy Morrow ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: A chapter of turmoil in The Flower Story
“It’s been a full year of turmoil for African [flower] growers.” The year began well, with ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: The capacity crunch
Air cargo growth has flatlined. And there is uncertainty in the market over what will ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
LongRead / Shopping and shipping: e-commerce and the new world of logistics
When you think of the world’s most advanced technology companies, you think of Google, Amazon, ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO