Freight Mergers Headlines
Recommends / DHL won't enter logistics M&A market, for now
Frank Appel has ruled out any M&A action by DP-DHL in the near future, according ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson's next deal – the M&A murmerers are in murmer overdrive
So, after all the past talk and rumours that CH Robinson was ready to beef ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Xpediator bids up for Slovenian operator Intereuropa – report
UK freight service provider Xpediator is reportedly bidding up to acquire Intereuropa, a troubled Slovenian road ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Agility the ideal partner as Panalpina leads a merry dance likely to end in tears for DSV
Relax, have a strong drink, and read through – this is not the usual update ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: As DSV flies high, Panalpina minorities question the Agility deal
All the M&A chatter, but only a little real action so far in the transport ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina results out – all quiet on the Western front
“We were all at once terribly alone; and alone we must see it through.” ― ...
News / Panalpina shareholders launch battle for more control as merger talk fills the air
Panalpina’s shareholders have begun a new public battle for more control of the company, as ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina is 'not up for sale' if a fully fledged, unfriendly takeover is on the cards
Market sources close to the Ernst Göhner Foundation (EGF) say that Swiss 3PL Panalpina (PAN) ...
Comment / Market Insight: The DSV/Panalpina show must go on – is a deal now 'almost a certainty'?
Late afternoon on Monday, a London-based broker, Mr Arbitrageur, got in touch. “Any ideas what this means?” (See ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you