Comment / Tech Q&A: Kontainers' Graham Parker expects huge cost savings as freight tech rolls on
This week the chief executive and founder of Kontainers, Graham Parker (pictured above), kindly shared ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: The absence of disruption – Silicon Valley folk aren't that stupid
It seems every day we are reminded that Flexport – one of the hottest attention-grabbing ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: RPA Labs & the tech disruption... what disruption? 'It hasn't taken place yet'
“A US start-up is bringing RPA to the logistics arena, to speed up repetitive processes ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier