Premium / Tech Q&A: Kontainers' Graham Parker expects huge cost savings as freight tech rolls on
Comment: This week the chief executive and founder of Kontainers, Graham Parker (pictured above), kindly shared ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: The absence of disruption – Silicon Valley folk aren't that stupid
Comment: It seems every day we are reminded that Flexport – one of the hottest attention-grabbing ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: RPA Labs & the tech disruption... what disruption? 'It hasn't taken place yet'
Comment: “A US start-up is bringing RPA to the logistics arena, to speed up repetitive processes ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen