Premium / Tech Q&A: Kontainers' Graham Parker expects huge cost savings as freight tech rolls on
Comment: This week the chief executive and founder of Kontainers, Graham Parker (pictured above), kindly shared ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: The absence of disruption – Silicon Valley folk aren't that stupid
Comment: It seems every day we are reminded that Flexport – one of the hottest attention-grabbing ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: RPA Labs & the tech disruption... what disruption? 'It hasn't taken place yet'
Comment: “A US start-up is bringing RPA to the logistics arena, to speed up repetitive processes ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag