News / East-west tradelane starts to fly as Africa opens up to new global markets
A new east-west tradelane is beginning to flourish, and could eventually overtake the traditional north-south ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: A chapter of turmoil in The Flower Story
“It’s been a full year of turmoil for African [flower] growers.” The year began well, with ...
News / Leading air freight operator calls for more from African airports
Astral Aviation founder Sanjeev Gadhia has called on African airports to improve their cargo infrastructure. Air ...
News / Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines to market and sell cargo capacity together
Brussels Airlines Cargo and its parent company, Lufthansa Cargo, are to act as one in ...
News / Djibouti rejects 'biased' London court ruling over Doraleh box terminal seizure
Djibouti has slammed a London court ruling in favour of DP World over its government’s seizure ...
Recommends / Bolloré named in probe into lucrative African port contracts
Vincent Bolloré, one of France’s richest men, is under investigation for possible bribery of officials ...
News / Strong year for cargo, but Virgin Atlantic still records first loss in four years
Cargo volumes may have hit a five-year high, but Virgin Atlantic has recorded its first loss ...
Recommends / East Africa ports compete in fresh push to attract shipping lines
Infrastructure development, and the speed of it, will decide the future success of Africa’s east ...
People / Vincent Bayiha Kodock new OMA chief in Senegal
West African shipping outfit OMA Group has appointed Vincent Bayiha Kodock as its new country ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules