LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: A chapter of turmoil in The Flower Story
“It’s been a full year of turmoil for African [flower] growers.” The year began well, with ...
News / Leading air freight operator calls for more from African airports
Astral Aviation founder Sanjeev Gadhia has called on African airports to improve their cargo infrastructure. Air ...
News / Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines to market and sell cargo capacity together
Brussels Airlines Cargo and its parent company, Lufthansa Cargo, are to act as one in ...
News / Djibouti rejects 'biased' London court ruling over Doraleh box terminal seizure
Djibouti has slammed a London court ruling in favour of DP World over its government’s seizure ...
Recommends / Bolloré named in probe into lucrative African port contracts
Vincent Bolloré, one of France’s richest men, is under investigation for possible bribery of officials ...
News / Strong year for cargo, but Virgin Atlantic still records first loss in four years
Cargo volumes may have hit a five-year high, but Virgin Atlantic has recorded its first loss ...
Recommends / East Africa ports compete in fresh push to attract shipping lines
Infrastructure development, and the speed of it, will decide the future success of Africa’s east ...
People / Vincent Bayiha Kodock new OMA chief in Senegal
West African shipping outfit OMA Group has appointed Vincent Bayiha Kodock as its new country ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?